Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Graduation

How many of these things are there? I've been to so many. But I am proud, so I will post a pic.



Now that John is out of Navy Supply Corps School, he has to stay here for a 5 week department head class, then he'll be somewhat free until we move to CT for sub school in November.

Honestly, I can't wait to move to Bangor, WA so I can unpack boxes. Like I'll have time, but at least there is hope. We are getting on the list for officer housing. I have no idea how this is any different than enlisted housing. All I know is there is a 100 or so officer houses and 1300 enlisted houses, so I hope this means they are slightly bigger for all my crap. I heard they are brand new houses. We'll see. It will be less stress on John while he is on the sub knowing we are safe on a secure base. Yeah, the nuclear protesters might get in my way while I'm trying to get on the base, but I have a mini-van and lead foot if you know what I mean. If we don't get into base housing, there is a nearby Norwegian settlement town that I will be happy to live in. I could eat my lefse, every day!

No comments: