Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First blog, just a rant


I hate to have this story as an opener, but I did want to use this blog as an outlet for venting about my daily frustrations.

OK, so I "try" not to eat a lot of fast food, but having to drag two babies out, it is the only way I can eat in peace. It's the only time they are asleep. Anyway, I have been seeing this sign in the Popeyes window for awhile now. The one for buffalo chicken nuggets with ranch dipping sauce. Since I only go once a year or so, I decided today was the day. How exciting! I pulled up to the speaker and asked if I could get the buffalo nuggets. I was told by a painstakingly loud voice that, "NO, WE ONLY HAVE PREMIUM NUGGETS". I told the voice that even though there was a sign for the buffalo nuggets in the window, I would take the premium nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. I pick up my order, get home, dip a nugget into my sauce and- dammit! Buffalo nuggets in sweet and sour sauce! Can life get anymore shitty today? This was my chance to get those buffalo nuggets that I love at the big people restaurants, which I don't get to go to too much right now. They don't taste right without the creamy goodness that is ranch or blue cheese. Popeyes, you bitches!

Yes, this is the shit that happens to me everyday.

No comments: