Monday, September 1, 2008

An experience?


I hadn't used it yet, but in my bathroom cabinet was a product called Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Experience. I thought to myself, "Can you really have an experience using a toothpaste?" It must be possible, why else would Aquafresh feel the need to put the term "experience" on their product? I personally felt they had taken their marketing strategy too far, but I am not one to judge. So I tried the toothpaste and have to admit I felt a little something. (It started in my toes, made me crinkle my nose.)

It then occurred to me: What if I used this while washing my hair with my Herbal Essences 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner? Would this double usage make it possible to finally achieve that rumored female "O" that is on par with that of our male counterparts?

I am willing to give it a try. Check back in a day or so to find out how it worked!

No comments: