Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trail Mix- A Healthy Snack Option

Well, I am trying to be healthy again, so I decided to only eat healthy snacks like trail mix. A great tasting one I found was at Target by the Archer Farms brand. It is "Dark Chocolate Espresso trail mix". It's a mix of healthy things like candy coated almonds, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered coffee beans, chocolate chips, pecans, and hazelnuts.


It's going so well for me, that the whole family is on the "Archer Farms Trail Mix Diet". We go out walking every afternoon and eat our trail mix. We get this jolt of energy, but for some reason we coming crashing down shortly thereafter.

Look what the diet has done for us! I'm thankful for all those healthy snack options out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one wide load!